Carolina Crown 2016

I never said that at all....

Clearly we both need some reading comprehension lessons :tounge2:

So anyone interested in going to Nightbeat in Winston-Salem?

I bought my tickets back in March hoping I could get someone from Charlotte to come up to Winston-Salem with me but have not had any luck so I am putting it out here for anyone interested. The seat is in section 6, row HH, 2nd from aisle between 40 and 45 yard line (from what I can see on the seating chart). It appears to be a chair back seat.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm not really looking to get reimbursed for the ticket. I am just hoping someone who appreciates drum corps can use it.

Also, if you appreciate craft beer, I will be up in W-S early that day exploring the craft beer scene so you're welcome to join me.

Edited by Jeto

Is anyone tracking the scores from tonight (DCI Kentucky)? I'm curious if Crown surges ahead with this performance.

They didn't, but got within a point of bluecoats

• Like 2

Congrats to Crown on beating Bloo in Visual! Looking at this show vs Bloo's show next to each other, I don't think it's a contest that Crown has the stronger and meatier visual program, I'm glad all the cleaning is paying off!

• Like 1

crown with so much room to grow. i hope judges reward it. if so, they should be able to overtake bloo before too long. so much more content, especially musically.

I like Bloo's show. I don't mind the slides. I think I'd have preferred it as a Madison show without slides, though.

• Like 2