Carolina Crown 2016

So essentially... be sure to check all your facts before posting in the Crown thread or risk being called King Hater of House Troll, First of Your Name, Protector of the Homers and the First Honks if you're wrong.

Did you not read the entire post? I said it's not just Crowns thread. It's any Corps thread. Get a grip dude. Thats whats wrong with people on here. They jump to conclusions before reading the entire post and eant to start #####ing before they get the whole story.

I'm pretty sure if somebody went on the Cadets thread and said "LOL, your guard has lost every show!" there would be at least as many maroon panties in a bunch.

Alabaster panties, thank you very much.

• Like 2

Wow. No wonder people leave this site. I wasn't trolling anyone. Simply referencing all the recaps I have seen where Bluecoats guard beat Crown (eg DeKalk where Bloo scored a 16.8 and Crown 16.6). Then I tried to articulate my thoughts as objectively as possible. Then get crucified for having an opinion.

no.

you said Bluecoats have won guard at every match up. what? was that a typo? fingers cramp up?

you didn't express an opinion -- you misrepresented fact. and it's pretty clear from the nature of your posts that you were simply trying to elicit a reaction from crown fans.

lol -- no you don't get to play the "injured" card in an attempt to squirm out of your trolling.

under your bridge please.

Edited by corpsband

Soooooooooooooooo......how 'bout that close up of the two guard member's "intimate" scene last night on DCI Live???? That was sure PG-13.

I swear I saw pelvic thrusting too. It is kinda jaw dropping zoomed in like that. Wish I knew about guard like everyone else in this thread. Flags are pretty.

It's really interesting the things people latch onto on this site. I post (what I believe) is an articulate explanation of my thinking and it gets NO response. I make a mistake (which I have corrected) and get called a troll amongst several other vitriolic comments!

It's really interesting the things people latch onto on this site. I post (what I believe) is an articulate explanation of my thinking and it gets NO response. I make a mistake (which I have corrected) and get called a troll amongst several other vitriolic comments!

I wouldn't bother responding - happened to me a couple of times too. Arguing on the Internet seems to be a sport for some people. I get your comments about Bluecoats - still think that Crown should be untouchable - but get where you're coming from ! I do think that BD is allowed to surf a bit on previous glory - but I also think that I just don't enjoy their presentations as much as I'm very much an equipment person first.

Later,

Mike

• Like 3

I appreciated your explanation for what it's worth. I've really enjoyed Bluecoats guard this year and last.

Though might want to check before you say they've won every meet up, you lost credibility there with a lot of people in terms of this discussion. There aren't a lot of guard centric people on here so I'll take it when I can get it.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure if somebody went on the Cadets thread and said "LOL, your guard has lost every show!" there would be at least as many maroon panties in a bunch.

C'mon, get with the times. It would be black and white.

Oops, Eleran beat me to it and in a more classy way I might add.

Edited by xandandl

I appreciated your explanation for what it's worth. I've really enjoyed Bluecoats guard this year and last.

Though might want to check before you say they've won every meet up, you lost credibility there with a lot of people in terms of this discussion. There aren't a lot of guard centric people on here so I'll take it when I can get it.[/quote

You're absolutely right and as soon as it was pointed out to me I corrected the post. Too much haste to post! Onwards and upwards