Carolina Crown 2016

Anyone watching tonight's rehearsal, a periscope of the new closer would be greatly appreciated!

As an adult you should feel embarrassed for asking someone to do this. This the kind of behavior that is going to cause rehearsals to be closed in the future if people cannot use common sense and wait for the organizations to release information when THEY seam it ready to release.

• Like 1

I think a simple "No, sorry they asked people not to take pictures or video" would have sufficed. No? Ok, go ahead and crucify the guy for asking a question

• Like 2

While I'm still a bit bummed with mutha nature's performance at NightBEAT, it did hold off long enough to let Bloo make their run. While I count myself among Crown faithful and hope with all my heart CC brings home another world title this season, the Coats have something really unique this year. Unlike last year I won't feel horribly crushed if Crown can't overcome them.

BD? That's another story...

• Like 1

I must admit I'm a little slow and still don't follow the story. Guy gets shot on a stagecoach. Stagecoach moves left to right. At some point stagecoach backs up, going backward in time? Replay scene except he pulls a matrix-move and shoots the guy trying to shoot him?

I must admit I'm a little slow and still don't follow the story. Guy gets shot on a stagecoach. Stagecoach moves left to right. At some point stagecoach backs up, going backward in time? Replay scene except he pulls a matrix-move and shoots the guy trying to shoot him?

Can't tell if you're being sardonic or just simply don't get the show.

I think the middle shooting scene is replaying the original in the mind of our hero over and over. The final scene is where the hero gets his revenge. At least that's how I'm looking at it and other interpretations are just as valid.

The story as I have seen most people describe (and my personal interpretation) is this:

--father and son part ways

--father gets killed in a robbery

--son goes off to seek revenge

--meets Roxanne

--fights with the robber over Roxanne and wins ... robber just walks away and the son leaves the scene with Roxanne

--son feels guilty for not taking the chance to take out his vengeance on the robber when they fought over Roxanne and starts replaying the murder over and over in his mind

--father "visits" son from beyond to guide him

--son resumes seeking vengeance

--son confronts the robber ... robber almost kills son ... son escapes to the top of the stagecoach where he evades a bullet, Matrix-style, and then finally exacts his vengeance

It also seems like the son regrets stopping to the robbers level ... I see some shock in his actions at the very end.

• Like 2

It also seems like the son regrets stopping to the robbers level ... I see some shock in his actions at the very end.

Oh dear God...please, not another channel3!

But the plot thickens... could the story change this week? We'll have to wait until Saturday to find out...

The story as I have seen most people describe (and my personal interpretation) is this:

--father and son part ways

--father gets killed in a robbery

--son goes off to seek revenge

--meets Roxanne

--fights with the robber over Roxanne and wins ... robber just walks away and the son leaves the scene with Roxanne

--son feels guilty for not taking the chance to take out his vengeance on the robber when they fought over Roxanne and starts replaying the murder over and over in his mind

--father "visits" son from beyond to guide him

--son resumes seeking vengeance

--son confronts the robber ... robber almost kills son ... son escapes to the top of the stagecoach where he evades a bullet, Matrix-style, and then finally exacts his vengeance