Carolina Crown 2016

Same^

I've been refreshing YouTube for over an hour now... Still nothing. Yikes.

• Like 1

Oh dear God...please, not another channel3!

Oh, no ... absolutely not. I was merely stating what I noticed when I saw it live in Atlanta. It looked like there was some shock in his face. He dropped the rifle and backed away with his hands in the air.

Trust me ... I am not espousing what channel3 was talking about. So, no worries there. He and I could not agree less about this show.

If the corps have open rehearsal, they run that risk. It is not his fault that he asked to periscope their closer. If Crown didn't want their closer recorded than it should be a closed practice.

Or you could be an adult and respect the wishes of others. I was going to use a metaphor to explain why saying what you just said is incorrect, but I was afraid it would violate DCP's rules about controversial topics.

Alright, alright. Let's not hype this thing up so much it can't possibly meet expectations. I have yet to see any new closer in any year completely blow me away. Can anyone recall one that did? ...or is that a different thread?

Crown 2015 ...

Tears the moment I saw it and every time afterwards.

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku
  • Like 1

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if I should spoil the closer or not......I need to see Channel3 in here......

You can spoil it for me :)

• Like 1