Carolina Crown 2016

Actually this ending is not what was originally planned before the season started and they decided to change it for certain reasons. If you want proof I can PM it to you.

Could I get that PM as well?

It's sad that people seem more interested in the rumor about the new ending than the new ending itself.

That seems like putting the coach before the horse.

nah, kev, Triple Crown came a few years before '16's bad and ugly.

• Like 3

Actually this ending is not what was originally planned before the season started and they decided to change it for certain reasons. If you want proof I can PM it to you.

alright.. I tried to stay away from begging... but I'm just weak! If you have time, I'd love it.. and thank you for sharing.

Hit me up, too, Cappy.

Just saw the new ending. I personally like it, although I wish the Crown didn't look so much like a sombrero.

nah, kev, Triple Crown came a few years before '16's bad and ugly.

Ah, yes, Triple Crown. Favorite ending, favorite music, favorite everything! Best Crown show put on the field. I just wonder if it would win with the current corps...

Ah, yes, Triple Crown. Favorite ending, favorite music, favorite everything! Best Crown show put on the field. I just wonder if it would win with the current corps...

I'm still surprised they couldn't get any higher than 6th. That show should've been competing with Phantom for 4th.

I'm still surprised they couldn't get any higher than 6th. That show should've been competing with Phantom for 4th.

Yes! That show was incredible. It literally had everything! Great music, drill that correlated to the theme itself, props that actually moved and were used to show off the theme, the guard was BEAUTIFUL (uniform, silks, and work), the hornline could play for days, the voiceover towards the end ("It's green Machine! Now Devil In Blue! Green Machine and Crown it's a photo finish!") and the ending was ABSOLUTELY perfect.

I think that if this year's corps performed that show, it'd win easily. They would just need to go back to the Cream uniforms.

Edited by UKSuperman