Carolina Crown 2016

2015 is officially in the books. It may not have gone how a lot of people wanted, but this year ought to be smokin'! And I'm not talking about an inferno.

2015 is def. in the books and Crown was by far the crowd favorite in Indy.

2016 show idea; do something really different Crown. The music from the movie Gettysburg.....yup that would be something

2015 is def. in the books and Crown was by far the crowd favorite in Indy.

2016 show idea; do something really different Crown. The music from the movie Gettysburg.....yup that would be something

Why do something different? The shows they've been turning out lately have been spectacular! I say more of the same!

• Like 1

Why do something different? The shows they've been turning out lately have been spectacular! I say more of the same!

Well Inferno WAS different than they had done in the past... much darker.

If they can ever get a percussion team together that can place them higher than 5th---watch out---a dynasty in the making.

Honestly, Crown could present a show based on level 1 music lesson books and basic color guard technique and knock it out of the park. So picking a specific show for them to present is really just a personal preference. I just know if Crown did play a show based around the soundtrack from Gettysburg it would be a show for the ages

Porgy and Bess. Hell, take Star of Indiana's 1988 book note-for-note for all I care. This has Crown written all over it.

Edited by Hrothgar15
  • Like 1