Hardest show ever - Cadets 2015?

Rerite of Spring was a very difficult show.

I'll take a look back at the show.. Never ever came off as a show that was "harder" than other BD shows. If anything, the show this year seemed higher in difficulty

Spin Cycle has got to be up there along with Four Corners. I don't think this year's Cadets show was that difficult. The Christmas show was more difficult.

spin cycle was difficult visually

Cadets Christmas show was not more difficult

2009 Cadets - ridiculously impossible closer ... unattainable by anybody with arms and legs on a planet with gravity.....BTW, there's the show I want see....Gravity!

I would say the hardest show is definetly Crown 2012.

Edited by kaseyW

2009 Cadets - ridiculously impossible closer ... unattainable by anybody with arms and legs on a planet with gravity.....BTW, there's the show I want see....Gravity!

Gravity.

Sounds like a show for Bloo to explore.

• Like 1

Posted by George Hopkins himself on Facebook:

"We took on the most difficult book and visual program in a long long long time. And the kids were magnificent

Kudos to the other three corps butting heads but if I was judging :smile: ......

Thanks to all for the support.

It was a fabulous ride.

I am honored and I assure you that Me and the design team will be back next year with a show that will again amaze and thrill

Next year begins now

I love this corps and I have never felt so privileged to have the job I have

These young men and women are my heroes.

Carpe Diem"

Yes, one of the most demanding shows ever. And one of the best performed too.

Too bad that the show concept didn't allow the kind of aesthetic unity and meaning and emotion needed for the GE that this amazingly talented group of MMs deserved.

"Me and the design team" will be back next year with a great show design?

Because Cadets' show design is all about ME, is exactly the reason this group of kids didn't win gold.

The Cadets have been passed by Crown and Bluecoats in the last five years. They got crushed by Bluecoats actually. Demand or no demand, the Coats had much better show design, more innovation, more creativity, and just, well, better.

I have no faith in the Cadets design team anymore. They're too egotistical, Hop is too much in control, too egotistical, and if I were 19 or 20 again, I'd not march Cadets until they make some fundamental changes in how they do show design.

I'd march Crown or Coats.

Sad to say, but there it is.

The Cadets have way too much tradition, way too much talent and potential, to cede the field to organizations that are now what the Cadets once were: "the thinking man's drum corps".

• Like 1