2015 Finals

ummmm everyone at finals gets a medal. So everyone can be happy now and this can be closed.

Let's take it one step further--let's give everyone the same score and send them home with a pat on the back. No more rewards for excellence, just reward for attendance and make everyone feel good. That's how some schools are doing it nowadays. (Warning: heavy sarcasm content, reader be advised).

Hey, one other thing. Although I am obviously a Crown fan, after a couple of minutes feeling big disappointment in them not winning, I got over it. Why? This summer I got to see my first live DCI performance at TOC--Nightbeat in Winston-Salem, NC, on July 26th. After I saw the Blue Devils for the first time, I turned to the person beside me and told them I can see why they have won 16 titles if they are this good all the time. WOW! I did not like their show better than Crowns', Bluecoats' or even SCV's, but I thought they were all really awesome in different ways. The entire top five really blew me away, and I did not let my loyalties for Crown get in the way of seeing the shows for the great shows that they were. Although I don't like how the Blue Devil's have such a dominant dynasty right now like so many other people, I still look forward to seeing what the Blue Devils will put out next year. I am sure they will amaze me and entertain me again. Many on DCP have noted what a great year it has been for Drum Corps, and like it or not, BD deserves much of the credit--its not their show I'm talking about but their continually top notch product that they put out pushes the rest of the corps that much harder in their pursuit of excellence. Bravo BD, good luck next year, and may Crown pass you up again in 2016 like they did in 2013. :tounge2::tounge2::tounge2::tounge2::tounge2:

• Like 1