Hi There! A long time fan, but just joining DCP...

Hello DCP!

It's been interesting reading through the forums and gaining insight into shows and design among other things. Really enjoying this.

I have been attending the DCI SW Champs in SA for 10+ years. I have always wished that I could somehow become familiar with a show before I went to SA. I have never purchased a DCI Live (fannetwork) package until this year. Makes a big difference!

My next goal is to join a Friends of DCI group so I can go to my first Finals. I'm kinda spoiled though, as I do love sitting in the good seats. Does anybody know of such a group I could join so I could get some tickets? Any help is greatly appreciated.

So glad to be here... :-)

Omar

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes

Hello DCP!

It's been interesting reading through the forums and gaining insight into shows and design among other things. Really enjoying this.

I have been attending the DCI SW Champs in SA for 10+ years. I have always wished that I could somehow become familiar with a show before I went to SA. I have never purchased a DCI Live (fannetwork) package until this year. Makes a big difference!

My next goal is to join a Friends of DCI group so I can go to my first Finals. I'm kinda spoiled though, as I do love sitting in the good seats. Does anybody know of such a group I could join so I could get some tickets? Any help is greatly appreciated.

So glad to be here... :-)

Omar

Yes, Join Friends of DCI http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=209978432

• Like 1