Phantom Regiment 2016

My guess is that it'll be another phamily member.

What's the best way to keep control? Hire yes men.

You're just myopic and I refuse to swallow your hate-o-rade.

There has been PLENTY of talent developed within the Regiment organization, so what if it's an alum? Give it a miserable rest for God's sake. Go hate on some other corps for a while.

Edited by Sutasaurus

My guess is that it'll be another phamily member.

What's the best way to keep control? Hire yes men.

You apparently don't know Dwight....

• Like 1

You're just myopic and I refuse to swallow your hate-o-rade.

There has been PLENTY of talent developed within the Regiment organization, so what if it's an alum? Give it a miserable rest for God's sake. Go hate on some other corps for a while.

I think the point of his post is that hiring all people that will simply do what they are told and may not express an opinion, might happen, and could be a bad thing.

There have been a number of talented people go through the ranks of PR and go to to great things both in and out of the organization, but hiring designers that aren't proven in many ways, may not be the best approach with all the criticism they've received in the past few seasons, especially on the design front.

IMO, Regiment needs to look at new blood, whether in/out of the organization for the role of program coordinator. That's the root of the design issues.

• Like 3

Introspection is a #####. . .almost as bad as getting white people to recognize their privilege.

Lol!.... Good Lord.... Racism seems to have raised its ugly head today on DCP ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO