MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Still no answer as to why no one is playing Latin or straight up jazz.

Because it won't compete...and as muxh as Sxouts don't score-monger.....I like to aee them on Saturday night.

I'm sad to see EVD moving on from the corps, I am excited to see Jamey Thompson added as a visual consultant! http://www.madisonscoutslive.com/mainsite/about/staff/

• Like 2

I'm sad to see EVD moving on from the corps, I am excited to see Jamey Thompson added as a visual consultant! http://www.madisonscoutslive.com/mainsite/about/staff/

and with Blake Daughtrey now officially as visual caption head, is he still going to wear that huge Carolina Crown tattoo (from when he was drum major there succeeding EVD?)

and with Blake Daughtrey now officially as visual caption head, is he still going to wear that huge Carolina Crown tattoo (from when he was drum major there succeeding EVD?)

Sure, why not. They're a great corps and he's proud of that chapter in his life.

Super excited for the corps! The '98 west coast tour was a great adventure!

I hope the corps finally does the Yanni: Live at the he Acropolas that I've been pushing.

I'll settle for John Tesh meets John Denver, with John Bonham inspired drum features.

• Like 1