Tickets to the Biggest DCA Show of the Year: "2015 Championship Pr

Orioles fans don't even like people wearing Orioles caps ...

:dontgetit:

Better, perhaps, than wearing an Orioles hat. LOL.

• Like 1

Be nice now. LOL.

Just 3 more days until the Championship Preview. Get your tickets now and have a reserved seat for a full day of drum corps. It will be a big night. Don't say on Sunday morning you wished you were in Clifton on Saturday night. Order your tickets NOW!

Not true. there's so much dadgummed orange down here you'd think they'd have run out of dye by now.

• Like 2

And just when you think this show can't get any better, I was just told Donny Allen will be also playing with Joey Pero a special arrangement of the National Anthem! What a way to celebrate the last big show in New Jersey for the 2015 season, tons of alumni corps, tons of competing corps, Joey Pero and Donny Allen and Jerseys own Al Chez and his band !

And last but not least, The legendary Greg Pych and his team will be putting out some GREAT food from the concession stand all day and night!

This is going to be one heck of a GREAT DAY, Don't miss this show!

Tickets are still available online for will call pick up , I'm guessing the ticket line will be long, get them online and beat the lines!

Hope to see MANY fans this Saturday!

• Like 1

And let's not forget the golden voice of Fran Haring as our announcer! This is going to be fun!

:ninja:

Just as long as Fran doesn't get to watch his O's get payback on my Twinkies this weekend.. :tounge2:

Sorry Fran - just watching J.J. Hardy make the boys at Target Field continue to look like idiots - never gave him a chance :thumbdown:

I'm glad he's keepin' on! After what A-fraud did the other night in the 7th (25th career GS). The upcoming snooze fest in Bal'mer isn't a big enough distraction to make the DCA shows here in the Hinterland less effective to draw some added crowds..

Ah, Saturday at Patrick's !! :bleah:

Pat

• Like 1

:ninja:

Just as long as Fran doesn't get to watch his O's get payback on my Twinkies this weekend.. :tounge2:

Sorry Fran - just watching J.J. Hardy make the boys at Target Field continue to look like idiots - never gave him a chance :thumbdown:

I'm glad he's keepin' on! After what A-fraud did the other night in the 7th (25th career GS). The upcoming snooze fest in Bal'mer isn't a big enough distraction to make the DCA shows here in the Hinterland less effective to draw some added crowds..

Ah, Saturday at Patrick's !! :bleah:

Pat

Have a great weekend, Pat... lots of good drum corps on the menu for you guys, plus...like you said... Patrick's. Ya can't go wrong!!! LOL

And let's not forget the golden voice of Fran Haring as our announcer! This is going to be fun!

Very much looking forward to working with John Gough and the rest of the Bush show crew. Those guys know how to get it done!!!

• Like 1