SEASON WRAP-UP (DCPI 24)

Hello all,

First off, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, please take a moment to thank John Donovan for all he has done for DCPI. Far more than just hosting the game on Drum Corps Planet and allowing the game to use the DCP brand, the amount of back-end programming he's done (for both game mechanics and the drumcorpsfantasy.com website) is incredible. As a player I had suspected, but this was my first full season with the view behind the scenes and I can 100% assure you: this game would NOT still be occurring without John D. The game would be complete unmanageable without all of his effort. Allow me to be the first to say: Thank you John!

Rules proposals and changes: the initial stage of suggesting rule changes and site proposals for Season 25 Championships will close tomorrow. The "final" polls will go up this weekend and stay open for about a week, so be sure to visit back and cast your votes next week!

The preliminary schedule for Season 25:

Early December 2015 - initial announcements (what caption set years will be used, tour schedule, etc.), forum "pre-sign-ups"

Mid-to-Late December 2015 - Season 25 will open up for "official" sign-ups on drumcorpsfantasy.com, caption selections, tour schedule selection

January 7, 2016 - tentative first day of DCPI Season XXV

March 5, 2016 - tentative World Class (or all-class) Finals and last day of DCPI Season XXV

That's about it. Hopefully my first season as executive director was relatively painless for everyone. Thank you for playing and hope to see you next season!

• Like 1

Thanks for a great year, Kevin!