Minnesota reviews

Anyone interested in a slightly biased and positive accentuated review of the Mn. shows?

• Like 2

I would like a video, and a review. Because the review, without something to go off of, is kind of like jelly, without peanut butter.

Minnesotah is like no man's land. We've no proof any of you exist out there until you send a representative to Roach-estah. Dontchaknow...

C. H.

I ain't got know stinken video!!!

The midwest corps will bring p,b and J to Rochester.

Speaking of no mans land, both corps shows were done very well with the end result being a mass drum corps party at Patricks in beautiful St. Peter.

O.K. see all ya'all in Rochester wearing a Kiltie and Gov t-shirt and also cheering for Chops and Mn. Brass.

HUH! :cool:

C. H.

I ain't got know stinken video!!!

The midwest corps will bring p,b and J to Rochester.

Speaking of no mans land, both corps shows were done very well with the end result being a mass drum corps party at Patricks in beautiful St. Peter.

O.K. see all ya'all in Rochester wearing a Kiltie and Gov t-shirt and also cheering for Chops and Mn. Brass.

HUH! :cool:

.................but no bread, just to pi$$ off someone!!! :devil:

Anyone interested in a slightly biased and positive accentuated review of the Mn. shows?

yes

:ninja:

COME ON LARRY!!!!!

I'm interested in a slightly biased and positive accentuated review of the Mn. shows.

You guys SOOOOOO busy you won't accommodate our friends from the East? It's not ME per se, but anytime someone can take the time to step into the fray and start the "Hypin' it Midwest Style" bit - you GOTTA take it and run dude!!! :devil:

Pat