Minnesota reviews

Yes, Pat is correct. And the

"It sounded GREAT outside the stadium while I drank Leinies and ate Brats with my bros in the lot" card has already been played on DCP. :satisfied: It's been removed from the game. :tounge2:

:ninja:

Hey Dubya - the only dilemma is in Mendota Heights, the ONLY problem was being in the take-off pattern for MSP.. :music:

In St. Peter - I WISH the football boosters would have kept the concession stands open after the game - BTW - because of the impending DOOM of Severe Weather - the HS moved their game to 11:00am (so the poor kiddies didn't have to risk getting wet during the game - boo hoo!) due to that - you might be able to get the idea of football people leaving and bugle fans coming in - I'm surprised that the constabulary didn't railroad John into providing traffic control - Oh! that's right- the "Ice Cream Social " was at Patrick's after the show.. :tounge2:

I did NOT hang around - I got home just in time to watch the storm move into the NE Metro, but Peter town DID get pelted.

Pat