8.22.15 ACTUAL Clifton unBiased review.

oh I wouldn't have done it as a "hey idiot, get with it" kind of post. just to show the interesting stat of MBI's amazing consistency the last several years. because they aren't in the east most years until finals, they can tend to be overlooked.

Don't worry, Chris.... Jeff only uses the "hey idiot, get with it" approach with me!!! :tongue:

Jeff's always right -----who ever scores the highest wins ---that night

I think too, you were a lot lower down than I was. The different perspective enabled you to lock on to feet, bad notes/releases, etc., which is... and this has been a bone of contention and discussion here from several folks- Why they want the judges off the track/ field in DCA. My guess is that they want the contest to be judged from the perspective of the paying audience and for the sake of entertainment, period. Some scholastic circuits want them on the field because their main focus is on education and the competitors like and desire to have that input to help better develop and educate their students in a more direct fashion.

It took two days for my account to be activated so I could reply to this.

The percussion judge was moved to the box due to the findings of the following study:

http://www.marchingroundtable.com/eku-marching-arts-research-team/field-percussion-study/

I can't speak for the other captions.

Meh. Ive been told worse by better people. hahhhahaahah.

oh I wouldn't have done it as a "hey idiot, get with it" kind of post. just to show the interesting stat of MBI's amazing consistency the last several years. because they aren't in the east most years until finals, they can tend to be overlooked.

Jeff's always right -----who ever scores the highest wins ---that night

it's a cross I have to bear

Don't worry, Chris.... Jeff only uses the "hey idiot, get with it" approach with me!!! :tongue:

no, no no....you're "hey guy in that hideous shirt!"

It took two days for my account to be activated so I could reply to this.

The percussion judge was moved to the box due to the findings of the following study:

http://www.marchingroundtable.com/eku-marching-arts-research-team/field-percussion-study/

I can't speak for the other captions.

oh don't get me started on that hogwash study again

oh don't get me started on that hogwash study again

I looked at the "inferences page" of the study. I'd be willing to break it down... If hogwash means the inferences were written by Capn' Obvious for the most part, it's hogwash, LOL. :satisfied:

I looked at the "inferences page" of the study. I'd be willing to break it down... If hogwash means the inferences were written by Capn' Obvious for the most part, it's hogwash, LOL. :satisfied:

It's full of what if and could be