Cadets 2016

Tobias

Surprisingly, my kids liked The Cadets a lot tonight. This was the first show of theirs that really grabbed them.

I thought the story of the statues was a lot clearer than it was on Monday (I'm sure better camera angles help), and I'll be keen to see them live in San Antonio to see how it's evolved.

Mike

• Like 1

Surprisingly, my kids liked The Cadets a lot tonight. This was the first show of theirs that really grabbed them.

I thought the story of the statues was a lot clearer than it was on Monday (I'm sure better camera angles help), and I'll be keen to see them live in San Antonio to see how it's evolved.

Mike

I actually thought the camera angles from earlier this week made the show easier to understand, thus made it come across better. For example, I felt the broadcast tonight totally missed the entrance of the Adonis character, which appears to be a huge GE moment of the show.

I don't think Cadets look dated at all this year. The last 3 yes, but not this year.

They are very dirty. I agree with those saying transitions are very rough. That was my first impression from watching the preview.

Overall I am more excited about this show than any since 2011. The guard really is rough though. They clearly do not get the talent that BD, Crown, or even Bloo get in that caption anymore. That is hard for an alumnus from the 90s. They were our strongest caption....

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 1

Hope they can stay top 5...

I.wouldn't go that far....think they will. Hopefully higher than 4th!

Let's not write them off after the first show. But then again, I've never known people on DCP to jump to conclusions...

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 2

I.wouldn't go that far....think they will. Hopefully higher than 4th!

Let's not write them off after the first show. But then again, I've never known people on DCP to jump to conclusions...

Well Cadets did finish 3rd tonight. I think that means they will fold at the end of the season. [/joke]

• Like 3

Well Cadets did finish 3rd tonight. I think that means they will fold at the end of the season. [/joke]

It is crazy to see people do the same thing every year. The season is a long month and a half

• Like 1

It is crazy to see people do the same thing every year. The season is a long month and a half

Nah, it's over. They're gonna fold after this it's gonna be so bad. Can't even play good...

/s

• Like 1