St. Rita's Brassmen Alumni

Fastone

So you like to drum and it's been a while since you were part of a drumcorps, band or any type of music ensemble. You're looking for a place to perform great music in a friendly atmosphere and a limited schedule. The St Rita's Brassmen Alumni corps is looking for you.

We're interested in percussionists of all genres, including drumset and keyboards as well as obviously marching percussion. We utliize a diversified approach to percussion so, all are welcome, no matter what your music background is.

The corps is looking to expand for 2016 and is planning a great program that will continue to give our audiences the quality performances that they have come to expect from the St Rita's Brassmen Alumni, so brass and color guard are also more than welcome.

You can contact me regarding percussion at my e-mail address (idrum52@yahoo.com) or on Facebook for further information. Should you wish information regarding Brass and Guard, inquires can also be made and I will direct you to the proper people.

J. Frank Nash

Percussion Arranger\instructor