If you had to pick only 3 shows...

Saw 1975 Madison and Muchachos at Hershey exhibition show day after DCI.

Would have been interesting as different styles made them just different enough to make head to head comparison very hard...

74 Kingsmen

80 27

88 BD

If the 74 season was just a little longer, Anaheim might have won. I had a good friend who marched with them that year. I actually had friends in the top 3 that year.

No he's not. The beauty of this thread is you can only pick three. That's the challenge of it. We'd all like to pick 6 or 10 or 100. But what would be the sport in that?

You're totally right, Dad. I never considered it from that point of view....being forced to narrow the choices. Thanks for the point. Much appreciated.

Sorry HT, the current record didn't make it to page 5!

Nope. Still alive. No controversy, personal attack, or disagreement involved. Dad was simply clarifying the issue for me, and of which I was totally in error in my interpretation. To closely paraphrase the words of good ol' Victor..."He Lives !! The Monster Still Lives !!

2000 Cadets ( am tempted to put that all 3 times )

1992 Crossmen ( my most listened to )

1984 Suncoast Sound ( thank you to the member who sat in the stands after their show with us and let me live my Drum Corps dream vicariously through his stories )

If you could only listen to/watch only 3 shows the rest of your life, which would they be?

Mine would be...

• 1999 Santa Clara Vanguard - Inventions for a New Millennium
  • 2008 Phantom Regiment - Spartacus
  • 2015 Bluecoats - Kinetic Noise

My top 3 to listen to would not be the same top 3 to watch