2015 CD's are here!

I spent 45 minutes typing a reply and then hit one wrong button and *poof* it was gone.

Ugh, I sympathize.

BD's show actually made more sense after editing out the K-pop. It's a pretty seamless cut on the disc. They did indeed fix SCV, I assume with Semis recording footage. But BK's show comes off as kind of awkward, especially the ending - it's the only one that *sounds* like it's been edited.

Mike

• Like 1

BD's show actually made more sense after editing out the K-pop. It's a pretty seamless cut on the disc. They did indeed fix SCV, I assume with Semis recording footage. But BK's show comes off as kind of awkward, especially the ending - it's the only one that *sounds* like it's been edited.

Mike

Was going to make the same comment. BK's beautiful show feels butchered at the end.

I can tell we have one person who has no clue how to care for vinyl.

DON'T TOUCH THE VINYL DILL WEED!

Dill weed? What, are we now in the 7th grade again?

Jeesh, presumptions of ignorance and silly name calling. I think I've seen you play this movie, haven't I?

• Like 1

Was going to make the same comment. BK's beautiful show feels butchered at the end.

That's disappointing to hear. Experiencing the effect live was incredible - there was an audible gasp when the silks were pulled behind the mirrors accompanied by the track fading into the synth push.