Season 25 Discussion

Kosmos is taking a couple of days to continue developing and implementing their show after their debut performances in Clearwater and Orlando. The main goal is to finish getting the drill for the closing production on the field, and then cleaning.

Enchantment is off to a good start out west, winning two of their first three events, and Steel City Sound is eagerly looking forward to their opening night performance in Evansville tonight.

This season has already been a roller coaster for the Mountain Sound corps. With a serious corps emergency involving the family of the director, our Class A corps, Swannanoa Silverstars, has made the decision to fold for this season. We hope to see their return in the next season. However, the World and Open Class corps are very proud that they're off to such a strong start! Practice has not let up even a little, but they're hoping to get another great surge before heading out on the South America tour.

(Show announcements coming soon!)

The Royal Crusaders 2016 show is entitled

"Always and Forever......"

exploring the love and heartbreak of war.

The Blue Raiders

"Entrapment"

Crusade

"Les Miserables"

it has been an ok start to the season but i have faith in my groups :)

I apologize for not being online much recently. Been busy with life and the off-season is tough to hype up, I understand. I'm making sure to get the scores in each night, though. Hopefully I'll get a bit more loquacious after the regionals. Thank you for sticking with me.

Flash Drum and Bugle Corps had an absolutely stellar night in Michigan tonight! I am a proud director for such a fantastic performance and for being a part of a circuit of so many talented musicians and wonderful programs this season. The Kosmos blew the roof off the stadium, The Patriots were rolling, and The Thoroughbreds owned the field from step off. Not to mention the plethora of entertainment provided by all of the Open and Class A corps in attendance. Looking forward to the next contest.

Scores are up for our first sweepstakes event of the season!

Get your caption changes in now: unlimited caption changes get shut off tomorrow. You will be limited to one caption change action involving up to three captions every 168 hours (one week from the time you make the change).

Our first point increase will also be implemented tomorrow. These changes will occur sometime in the afternoon or evening.

Going to wait on caption changes until the point increase is active. That said, the staff and members of Kosmos are absolutely thrilled with their placement at the SE event in Chicago on Saturday, which marks the first major event win for the corps since making their return. Out west, Enchantment has been enjoying a very strong run in their first season tour, capturing several wins in many of the southern California events. And Steel City Sound has been right in the thick of the Open Class race, mixing it up with the strongest competition on the circuit like Star of Hawaii, Les Blanc Chevaliers and Redline Regiment, among others.

Quick question- will there still be a "caption reset" day after the regional championships like there has been in the past?

• Like 1

Point increase is now available.

Quick question- will there still be a "caption reset" day after the regional championships like there has been in the past?

Good question. I don't think we did it during the live season, and I've never been a huge fan... but if the demand is high enough.

Informal poll: unlimited caption changes on Super Bowl Sunday (2/7)?

I am ok with that.. unlimited reset on Super Bowl Sunday. You wonder though do we need that on a non-live season? I think we did for live seasons because we wanted to see how the corps progressed early season... June.. July..etc.

Speaking of any ideas yet on the no recaps? My what I read I guess we will get an overall GE score and then a total Music and total Visual score? 3 scores.. not much to pick captions from.