SCV 2016

Any news about last night? Changes? We were on page 3 people! :cool:

Any news about last night? Changes? We were on page 3 people! :cool:

Well it looks like they painted the tree completely white (it was gray/silver before). My guess (as many others) is that they are going to wrap the tree in LED lights--perhaps it will change color throughout the seasons.

They also changed the ending before the quiet ending again. I was at the theater. They sounded excellent and looked great but as much as it pains me to say this---their execution just isn't at the level of the Top 3, particularly visual.

Question: How do they learn their drill? I think I remember seeing something about them being on the Dot system?

Edited by NeutralNovice

if they don't do something with that tree it will be a really big disappointment - unfortunately, given that they have to disassemble the thing I don't think they can really do any type of lighting effect or silks shooting out effect --

I liked the shot from backfield last night on the theater broadcast where the tree was in the foreground and the corps and audience beyond the tree --

They are lighting it up from below, but its pretty hard to see on the webcast. Pink during spring/summer, red-orange for autumn, blue for winter, and green for the return to spring

• Like 1

ah, way subtle, like the rest of the show. Too bad it's not really visible on the webcast.

Anyway: GO SCV! GO JONZ!

If God has me come back in another life as a marching cymbal player, dear God, please have me make the SCV cymbal line to march at least one glorious summer with SCV.

• Like 2