Blue Knights 2016

RPK

it has to be demoralizing for the kids

My kid doesn't appear to be demoralized! My kid believes in and loves the show. They are performing the heck out of it.

Go Blue Knights!!!!

• Like 3

That's a very odd statement....

They're performing well, what's demoralizing about that? They're losing to a great drum corps named Madison who cannot seperate from them. If anything it's got be a little demoralizing to see a corps incomplete right on your tail. The BK kids see the scores they know the potential and that early season scores don't make the season

Don't you think it's "horse for courses". For example. Madison has whole show (version 1) on the field and is pretty dirty. BK has 2/3rds of the show and is cleaner but incomplete. I doubt either is demoralised by the other but both focused on doing their own job.

Edited by DCI-86
  • Like 1

I'd really like to thank BK for blinding me during the first half of the run last night....got stadium light reflections from mirrors on BOTH sides....ouch.

I felt like an ant downrange of a kid with a magnifying glass....

• Like 2

It will be a bummer to see an incomplete BK show tonight at RCC (Riverside, Ca). I have the good fortune to see them and others at the Massillon show in August. I look forward to it, though it will be disappointing to most fans in the west coast that don't share the same fortune and miss out on seeing a complete show live. Yes they can opt to subcribe DCI Live or watch it in theater. But its different.

My Kid is also very excited about what is to come. Sure it would be great to have it all on at the beginning of the season, but they chose to put a cleaner production on the field. My guess is when it's all there the score will blow up.

I wonder if attendees of shows, who may not be as clued in as us on DCP actually know BK has an incomplete show?

Who cares.

My guess, most of them probably think " DCP " is something you put into the engine under the hood of your car too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Don't you think it's "horse for courses". For example. Madison has whole show (version 1) on the field and is pretty dirty. BK has 2/3rds of the show and is cleaner but incomplete. I doubt either is demoralised by the other but both focused on doing their own job.

Madison is waaaaaaaay dirty then BK.

They both have room to grow. Also BK "bless their hearts", is not on par with SCV.

But I can see BK in 6th

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1