Govenaires Announce 2016 Show

Govenaires Announce Show for 2016 Season … Sherlock

A lifeless body appears in the middle of a busy London thoroughfare. The few noticeable pieces of evidence do not add up. Only one person can decipher this deadly puzzle: Sherlock Holmes.

For the Govenaires’ 89th anniversary, they will dive into the brilliant yet peculiar mind of the legendary detective. The 2016 production is a kinetic adventure into the underworld of London, led by a man who some consider to be a heroic genius (while others view him as an anti-social madman).

Sherlock ventures from the mysterious crime in action, to the deductive hunt for clues. Will he unravel from the pressure of solving this case, or will he rise above and capture the person responsible?

Find out this summer, as the Govenaires perform their most dangerous show.

Musical selections include:

“Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer

“I Never Woke Up in Handcuffs Before” by Hans Zimmer

“Chandelier” by Sia

Excerpts from compositions by Bernard Herrmann

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” – Sherlock Holmesenwz6Qd.jpg

Edited by Big Govie-ment
  • Like 1

Here's to another great season!

(I hope someday I actually get to see video of last season's awesome show again.)

Please... please please please put John Mayer in the deer stalker hat. please.

Besides putting together Sherlock, we are also hard at work preparing for our performance in the 2016 Shanghai Tourism festival.

If you'd like more information, or want to make a donation, visit Govenaires.org/china today!