Blue Devils 2016

I haven't completely lost hope yet, the spread is still relatively tiny overall. All it takes is one crazy good run.

Certainly possible, just not probable. Only question I have is if Coats can come through when it counts. This is new territory for them. They've never been in contention for Gold on Finals night.

I haven't completely lost hope yet, the spread is still relatively tiny overall. All it takes is one crazy good run.

Agreed. Bloo and Crown are phenomenal and I have no problem with either of them winning tonight.

But when the scores are this close, I'll take BD on a Saturday night in August over anyone else.

Do it up Devils!

• Like 3

Certainly possible, just not probable. Only question I have is if Coats can come through when it counts. This is new territory for them. They've never been in contention for Gold on Finals night.

I said the same thing on my FB page last night.

Experience counts.

This is going to get overlooked but BD was only .4 away from another title. They were down in GE by .6 something. They wouldn't have even needed to win GE to take the title.

That's how strong this corps was in their performance. You guys are still the winners in my mind (no disrespect to the Bluecoats, they deserve their win).

Can't wait to see what's in store for next season!!!

Blue Devils, yours was my favorite show of the season by a long shot. Thank you for this show. It was astounding in content and performed with a passion that left me breathless. Thank you. Just thank you, and i can't wait until next year!

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 2

My heart goes out to you guys, always being denied more than 2 straight titles. Your visual performance is consistently wonderful, your brass always commanding, your percussion so ambitious, and let's not forget that colorguard! Best of luck in your 60th, BD! I'm already looking forward to it!

• Like 1