BlueStainGlass

Official 2016 Blue Stars

I was hoping for more angles, or at least a straight on view.

same, im very interested as to what the back of the uni and the side of the shako looks like. cant really tell from the pic.

I mean crown did it for a show announcement and nobody made a deal of it...

I'm not making a deal of it, but I don't see the point to give someone $5 for a picture some have found to be not very helpful.

I would pay any corps money to hear an announcement of anything though. uniform, show... whatever. it'll all be on display at some point.

again. nice marketing schtick.

• Like 2

I'm not making a deal of it, but I don't see the point to give someone $5 for a picture some have found to be not very helpful.

I would pay any corps money to hear an announcement of anything though. uniform, show... whatever. it'll all be on display at some point.

again. nice marketing schtick.

Just view it as a way to support the corps. All corps are in need of money... Some donate without wanting something in return, others may need to have a slight incentive to give something as little as $5.

And I really like the new uniform. Definitely more to it than meets the eye, and I would also love to see it from the back and a more straight-on view as well. I think there are more nods to the past than what some may see.

• Like 1

After watching the clip they posted tonight, I will say the Stars hornline will surprise. Hard to believe a different brass vendor could result in such a dramatic difference in sound.

After watching the clip they posted tonight, I will say the Stars hornline will surprise. Hard to believe a different brass vendor could result in such a dramatic difference in sound.

where was this clip posted?

where was this clip posted?

In a private Facebook group frequented by alumni, parents and fans. The clips are posted by the corps, but expire after an hour or so. Tonight's clip is gone now.

In a private Facebook group frequented by alumni, parents and fans. The clips are posted by the corps, but expire after an hour or so. Tonight's clip is gone now.

When I'm on an island without service and miss it 👎 Edited by BlueStainGlass

Rumor is they are finishing the show tonight. Will have a solid week of cleaning in UWL in a couple weeks which is always a great stadium to rehearse in.

Edited by BlueStainGlass