Official 2016 Blue Stars

Rumor is they are finishing the show tonight. Will have a solid week of cleaning in UWL in a couple weeks which is always a great stadium to rehearse in.

Really? That's insanely far ahead... Are you sure?

Really? That's insanely far ahead... Are you sure?

Going off a friend marching. Probably learned the rest of the drill and tomorrow is probaby music and drill. Still alot of moveins left and they seem ahead of schedule. As cliche as it is I expect a better start and a move up in the rankings unlike 90% of the people here.

They normally update every night so we will see!

Edited by BlueStainGlass

My son (marching tuba with Blue Stars) told me last night they only have about 2 minutes of the closer left to learn. He's very happy to be a part of this year's corps.

• Like 4

Today they are putting music to the rest of the closer (think they got 20 sets in yesterday). They have 9 days left I believe in Forest City and then LA Crosse week. I don't remember if they had the whole show done at this time last year but a strong statement oit of the gate can be a great boost. Hope to get back to those single digits.

Just posted a new video of what seems like a big percussion feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHa_-fBAQW4&feature=youtu.be

That's some impressive playing! They've built quite the tight ship over there in the Blue Stars percussion land. And I love how the front ensemble is lining up - alternating marimbas and vibraphones. Do any other corps do that?

Just posted a new video of what seems like a big percussion feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHa_-fBAQW4&feature=youtu.be

That's some impressive playing! They've built quite the tight ship over there in the Blue Stars percussion land. And I love how the front ensemble is lining up - alternating marimbas and vibraphones. Do any other corps do that?

One of the most underrated percussion ensembles in DCI. I have been a fan of the Pulse writing for years and it makes its way into Stars more every year. Sounding great for early season.