Official 2016 Blue Stars

'

Not for long.

Youtube comment: Blue Stars1 hour ago "Dan, Hope you enjoyed last night's performance. Please remove this video, as it violates our copyright arrangements with the composers of our musical numbers. Thank you."

Well, it was nice while it lasted. I am glad I got a sneak peek, and it looks pretty good for mid-June. I also wish the camera angle was better, but beggars and choosers, you know. I am looking forward to seeing how this cleans-up, but so far, so good!

Well, it was nice while it lasted. I am glad I got a sneak peek, and it looks pretty good for mid-June. I also wish the camera angle was better, but beggars and choosers, you know. I am looking forward to seeing how this cleans-up, but so far, so good!

Edit video was taken down Edited by BlueStainGlass

I just want to say that Blue Stars video of the battery and pit they posted on FB lit a fire in some of the BD members cabooses. I am looking forward to them being in contention of the Sanford trophy.

I just want to say that Blue Stars video of the battery and pit they posted on FB lit a fire in some of the BD members cabooses. I am looking forward to them being in contention of the Sanford trophy.

Odds are they are pretty close with both groups having several Pulse or RCC members in them.

Odds are they are pretty close with both groups having several Pulse or RCC members in them.

And there being 2 members of BD's 2015 pit in the the 2016 Blue Stars pit.