Flag day in Hudson, NY

I'm looking for some information on The Hawthorne Caballeros practice and parade in Hudson, NY this year.

Can anyone tell me where the practice field field will be and if the practice is open to non-members. Last year we sat in at the pactice in Wildwood for a couple of hours and we really enjoyed seeing the show come together and progress through the season. Thank you for the help and we hope to be in Hudson, NY for the practice & parade.

I'm looking for some information on The Hawthorne Caballeros practice and parade in Hudson, NY this year.

Can anyone tell me where the practice field field will be and if the practice is open to non-members. Last year we sat in at the pactice in Wildwood for a couple of hours and we really enjoyed seeing the show come together and progress through the season. Thank you for the help and we hope to be in Hudson, NY for the practice & parade.

We practice at the community college in Hudson (sorry, don't recall the name). All of our rehearsals are open to the pubic.

Thanks for the information John, I'll google it and I'm sure we will find the college.

Also, I should have asked...will there be any tickets available to purchase for the Wildwood Show, at the rehersal in Hudson?

someday I have to learn how to do that - turn a url into a word or words

It's easy.

1) Find the URL you want to include, and copy it to the clipboard.

2) Write what you want the sentence to say.

3) Highlight the part of the sentence you want the URL to activate with.

4) Click the icon in the DCP posting toolbar that looks like chains with a small green and white plus sign (should be the 9th one from the left).

5) Paste the URL in the field of the window that pops up.

That's it. Easy-peasy.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 1