Verizon showing DCP as security threat

Well this is fun... last few days Verizons security package is showing DCP as being unsafe and "Do you really want to go there?".

Sounds like work where a PC application I created worked one month and showed as having a virus the next month. Then the infected message went away when the new virus definitions came out....

I regularly scan the site for nasty bits and find no evidence of there being any problem. The site appears on a blacklist ('Yandex via Sophos') - but NOT on the 'majors' ... Google Safe Browsing, Norton Safe Web, Phish tank, Opera, SiteAdvisor, Sucuri Malware Labs, SpanHaus DBL, Bitdefender, and ESET.

Maybe business is slow over at "Yandex" ("Russia's most popular search engine and most visited website") and they need more 'pay us to remove your site from our blacklist' revenue?

It sure feels a lot like this to me ...

WhackAMole.gif

Hey that DOES look like my job John, except that's me getting whacked. 44 car payments until my planned retirement from Dept of Defense.

No problems since I said "go there anyway" but the waring message was useless anyway... thanks...