DCPI SEASON 26 LIVE

Congrats to all of our regional champions!

A reminder: Class A corps cannot spend more than 20 points in each GE caption. That means the following corps CANNOT be used for Class A GE this season: Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Bluecoats, Cadets, and Santa Clara Vanguard. Per our last rules congress, violation of this rule results in penalties at regular shows and disqualification at sweepstakes events.

Thinking ahead, full caption scores are being released at the end of the season, correct? Does that mean we will post our final scores once fUll caption scores are released?

I'm not sure if full captions are being released during Championships week or not. Regardless, I will be in Indianapolis for DCI Finals and will be unable to update DCPI until Sunday midday, so you will just have to be in suspense! :)

Bottom line: I will use whatever DCI provides. If DCI provides full recaps, they will be used.

It's Sunday, there are no shows on Sundays. Even God took Sunday off, and I'm far less amazing than him or her. :)

The point will be going up in the next 3-4 hours.

Congrats to the all the regional winners. We were fortunate to take 3 top spots in 2 different regionals.

Due to the "wonderful" recaps story I think this the longest in a season I am still "wondering" about captions. Estimations aside be glad when we get all shows to full panels.

I'm not sure if full captions are being released during Championships week or not. Regardless, I will be in Indianapolis for DCI Finals and will be unable to update DCPI until Sunday midday, so you will just have to be in suspense! :)

Bottom line: I will use whatever DCI provides. If DCI provides full recaps, they will be used.

That is fair--we will just hope DCI sees SOME benefit in releasing full scores Saturday NIGHT!!! LOL that will make finals for us a very exciting event where near anything can happen since we will be working off best guesses based on score totals for visual and music!

first time Knight Org split up completely for Regionals and it paid off!

Gold in Class A Central Regionals

Gold in Open North Regionals

and Silver in World South Regionals

Ironically no matter where Knights went we would have ended with silver LOL BUT WE WILL TAKE IT!!!

That is fair--we will just hope DCI sees SOME benefit in releasing full scores Saturday NIGHT!!! LOL that will make finals for us a very exciting event where near anything can happen since we will be working off best guesses based on score totals for visual and music!

Completely agree. Without knowing any individual captions until after should make it really interesting. 12th place corps to first? It's possible.

Shout out to Jupiter last night in Benton Harbor for being the first corps to break 80. Hope that trend continues.

This was also the first time all 3 corps were together this season. We will continue to tour together this week to FANFARE championships and then Minneapolis sweepstakes show.

UGH.

Congrats to The Knights, Les Blanc Chevaliers, and Cape Cod Regiment (all CLASS corps) for a clean sweep at the FANFARE Championships in Madison last night.

I can assure you if the Forward Dynamics corps were still competing that would NOT have been the case. :silly:

UGH.