DCPI SEASON 26 LIVE

The system is now live for caption selection and tour setup. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Apologies, I messed up on the captions and these have been reset. If you have selected captions in the past ~12 hours please re-do them. Tour schedules should be unaffected.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies, I don't think I did the pre-registration intent to perform thread this season. Trying to figure out how to score the game with DCI's redacted recaps was priority #1 this past offseason.

Are we still using this rule for Class A GE captions?

As a quick reminder, per the rule change approved during the off-season rules conference, Class A directors may not use corps worth more than 20 points for their GE captions (other captions are fine). I will be reviewing directors' captions as they register and I will be sending out emails to directors if an update is needed.

Yes, that was a permanent rule change.

I'm setting up all the scoring spreadsheets right now. Scores for the first night's shows should be online in a couple of hours. Per usual, the early season scores will be very erratic as they are generated scores based on last season's results.

Scores are up for the first night of the season!

Enrollment in this season is very low so far. Please, recruit far and wide! Invite friends, family, pets, enemies... even Los Angeles Dodgers fans. We are not picky! Anybody can play!

Better late tthan never. The Nastalgia Music Project is up and ready to go!!!

• Like 1

Apologies for the delay, yesterday's scores are now up. These late-night West Coast performances sure throw a kink into my schedule for getting DCPI scores up.