DCI Live! Broadcast - Monday June 20th Headliners Cadets & Cav

Oregon Crusaders already established the a violin was legal. And a few years ago, Spirit utilized a cello in "Dust in the Wind."

Were those electric instruments (I was thinking back to Teal Sound) or miked acoustic instruments? Curious if the rules distinguish between the two.

That's what she said?

Touché

No different than the Blue Devils in the 80s. I kinda like it. (Wish he weren't miked though, or at least not have him turned up so much.)

Well..that was 30 years ago...and I would kind of hate that if I was another member of the Corps, but that's just me.

I think I liked Cavaliers more.

Haha - ok, you are entitled to your opinion, those two shows are on completely different levels.

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 1

#### that has some really cool moments. Cannot wait to see these two shows in person in Atlanta!

Edited by loopin' froot loops

Hopkins said in the pre-show that two bass drummers are in high school (!) and had to go graduate.

I turned the sound off during Hopkins. I just can't

Haha - ok, you are entitled to your opinion, those two shows are on completely different levels.

I'm not talking competitively, just personal enjoyment. A lot to like in Cadets for sure, and performance wise, totally on different levels. I liked a ton of stuff. Some stuff.......I'm not sure about. I'll discuss that in my big write up I do after the tour premier every year.