DCI Live! Broadcast - Monday June 20th Headliners Cadets & Cav

Agreed on the homages. I immediately noticed the ending brass run was the same as the jazz run ending of Frameworks.

There are some some chord clusters at the end of this year that are from the 2001 Four Corners show a little bit before the duet near the end of the show.

That's how I feel watching the hipsters at a Bernie event :)

Bwahaha George this made my night! Go Hillary!

• Like 1

Cadets Show from the Live! broadcast now on YouTUbe

As is Cavaliers' show from the Live! broadcast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xslPWN3fs

Cadets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4pADuRvESI

• Like 2

It's a LIVE event...not DVR

I know.. I thought it would be available to watch after.. but I realized my error. :) I'm just cranky.. i was over 100 today, my brain is melted.

• Like 1

Huh? You don't have to be a minority to stand up for inequalities and injustice. So much is wrong in the world. Complacency is not the answer. There. How's that for some Propaganda? :)

That's how I feel watching the hipsters at a Bernie event :)

This entire website is making me sleepy.....or maybe it's the sleeping pills I just took.

This entire website is making me sleepy.....or maybe it's the sleeping pills I just took.

The pills. Definitely.

Edited by jaylogan
  • Like 1

Maybe they'll grow on me...but I'm just not feeling it at the moment, then again, it's only June. Some really nice things there.

Wow, that was 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Nothing but "Drum Corps Sunshine Pumping" by Potter and Acheson.

So sad to see what has become of DCI. The continued descent into deeper depths of "Wretched Excess Nonsensical Ridiculousness" is depressing.

Sorry DCI, "Marching Musical Symphonic Broadway Theater" on a football field isn't my thing. Not interesting. Not enjoyable. Not entertaining to me.

For all those that are enthralled and mesmerized by the current spectacle, please have at it and enjoy yourselves. It's just not something that I'm going to spend my money on any longer, though I'll probably travel 50 miles west to see the Lafayette show in July. That trip, however, will primarily just be an excuse to go get an awesome Hamburger Po-Boy at Deano's. (Which is on the same street as the University of Louisiana at Lafayette football stadium)

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Oh, before I depart for "Greener" pastures, it's so sad to see my all-time favorite historical Corps (Cavaliers) jumping on-board the "Artsy Fartsy" Train tooth and nail. Cavies, what the heck was that? The show I saw tonight will be hard pressed to even make the Top 10, maybe even T12. Didn't like the new Uni's either, but they do fit the current "Modus Operandi" of the organization.They're a rudderless ship that continue to veer farther and farther off course. (Like Spirit of Atlanta)..........

Edited by LSU GRAD 82

Wow, that was 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Nothing but "Drum Corps Sunshine Pumping" by Potter and Acheson.

So sad to see what has become of DCI. The continued descent into deeper depths of "Wretched Excess Nonsensical Ridiculousness" is depressing.

Sorry DCI, "Marching Musical Symphonic Broadway Theater" on a football field isn't my thing. Not interesting. Not enjoyable. Not entertaining to me.

For all those that are enthralled and mesmerized by the current spectacle, please have at it and enjoy yourselves. It's just not something that I'm going to spend my money on any longer, though I'll probably travel 50 miles west to see the Lafayette show in July. That trip, however, will primarily just be an excuse to go get an awesome Hamburger Po-Boy at Deano's. (Which is on the same street as the University of Louisiana at Lafayette football stadium)

Also, so sad to see my all-time favorite historical Corps (Cavaliers) jumping on-board the "Artsy Fartsy" Train. Cavies, what the heck was that? That show I saw tonight will be hard pressed to even make the Top 12. (Didn't like the new Uni's either, but they do fit the current "Modus Operandi" of the organization) They're a rudderless ship that continues to veer farther and farther off course. (Like Spirit of Atlanta).............

I'm literally laughing out loud. Literally.

• Like 7