Most moving, riveting moments this year....

The Cavaliers' ballad, especially from the super chaotic part to the end, gets me every time.

• Like 1

This would be more interesting if you said outside of the top six. Crossmen have their best show in years, Blue Stars have best since 2010 possibly ever, and Academy is entertaining as hell. But all you see is top 6 group posts.

Off the soapbox

Edited by BlueStainGlass

I guess I'm in the minority here, but while I've loved certain Corps shows segments, such as its ballads or closers, no Corps has ever made me tear up a wee bit...

Same here... although the build to the end of Crown 2013 with the return of the Strauss theme got me close (completely devoid of the context of the show... I just thought it was good writing, played well). BD way back when with that Williams tune "If We Were In Love" was good too... but not the finals performance. 😉

I guess this thread is as good as any for my first post...you guys and gals are great folks!

The opening hit of BD 96 has always been my go-to for pure chills and goosebumps, but the 39th slash from Madison gets me too. As music is what I listen for the most with all shows, SCV is my current goosebump show as a whole.