Mantology in Mankato - 6 July 2016, Mankato, MN

In the lot, everyone but crown is here but most are still in unpack mode. Stadium looks over half full already, Preston is about to get started. It is a great night! I will try to tweet some pictures, feel free to post/share as I will be trying to keep the battery going as long as I can.

In the lot, everyone but crown is here but most are still in unpack mode. Stadium looks over half full already, Preston is about to get started. It is a great night! I will try to tweet some pictures, feel free to post/share as I will be trying to keep the battery going as long as I can.

What # will you be using so I can post them? Edited by BlueStainGlass

Govies---full show on the field except for a small chunk of guards work. Lots of strong hornline moments, a few places need a bit of confidence/woodshedding, but knowing the DCA season goes until Labor Day I know they will nail it. John M. Is grate as always. Very nice costuming for the pit and guards.

• Like 2

Govies---full show on the field except for a small chunk of guards work. Lots of strong hornline moments, a few places need a bit of confidence/woodshedding, but knowing the DCA season goes until Labor Day I know they will nail it. John M. Is grate as always. Very nice costuming for the pit and guards.

Curious if they played Chandelier as the ballad and how it sounded.

#dci #thunderofdrums

MN Brass-great show! Full concept from start to finish, nice use of voiceover that was fun and moved the story along. A bit of a prop issue at one point with some tripping, but good recovery. Full horn sound, great guards work, lots of notes in the drumline...

Oh yeah, the govies I think have a harder horn book them in the past, but I could be wrong...anyway...

Great job to both MN DCA corps! Colt Cadets in the field...

• Like 1