Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

Sports Authority Field at Mile High

1701 Bryant St

Denver, CO 80204

6:30 p.m. Pre-Show & National Anthem

7:00 p.m. Columbians - Tri-Cities, WA

7:17 p.m. Golden Empire - Bakersfield, CA

7:34 p.m. Gold - Oceanside, CA

7:51 p.m. Seattle Cascades - Seattle, WA

8:08 p.m. Oregon Crusaders - Portland, OR

8:25 p.m. Intermission

8:45 p.m. Troopers - Casper, WY

9:02 p.m. The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:19 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

9:36 p.m. Blue Devils - Concord, CA

9:53 p.m. Blue Knights - Denver, CO

----------

Great line up, great stadium. Should be a great night! Warm weather, no rain.

I'll be there. Looks to be a a great day in Denver weather-wise.

I must say I think it's cool that 3 open class corps came out this far. Has that always happened? Trying to remember.

On another subject, I think a lot of people would be really upset if the Blue Knights don't have their full show tonight...

Woo hoo! Can't wait for this broadcast. My first full viewing of BD, BK, Cavies and Troop. Best to all the corps. This is when the season really starts to take shape!!!

I'll be there. Looks to be a a great day in Denver weather-wise.

I must say I think it's cool that 3 open class corps came out this far. Has that always happened? Trying to remember.

On another subject, I think a lot of people would be really upset if the Blue Knights don't have their full show tonight...

I know this is the first time The Columbians have extended their tour this far. It's a great next step for that corps.

• Like 1

I broke for a Bose speaker stereo system yesterday at Best Buy. I even got headphones to plug in so I won't scare the beejeesus out of neighbors, and pets in the ' hood tonite. So its all systems go !

• Like 3

So excited to see some more drum corps tonight! Looking forward to seeing Cavies, Troopers and especially Santa Clara again! Also can't wait to see Oregon Crusaders and those wild uniforms for the first time! Good luck to all!

I broke for a Bose speaker stereo system yesterday at Best Buy. I even got headphones to plug in so I won't scare the beejeesus out of neighbors, and pets in the ' hood tonite. So its all systems go !

Bose is good for their noise cancellation technology and really nothing else. They are overpriced (brand name) and don't do all that great compared to cheaper speakers with a more accurate sound profile. They're also built to basically die in 3 years. Just to inform you :smile:

• Like 1