Grand Pix got cancelled

Wasn't this the second show of the year at Clifton H.S. to be cancelled due to the weather???*

Do we wait around for the third???

*Cadets DCI show was also cancelled there due to lightning, hail, and heavy rains..

Edited by xandandl

Wasn't this the second show of the year at Clifton H.S. to be cancelled due to the weather???*

Do we wait around for the third???

*Cadets DCI show was also cancelled there due to lightning, hail, and heavy rains..

I hear ya... I don't remember the last time we had any major weather problems at Clifton, and now twice in basically a week. Go figure.

The bummer about Saturday is that Bucs and Cabs likely could have both performed safely. We never say any lightning in the area, and the rain didn't start until about 35-40 minutes after the initial call to clear the stadium. But since the stadium was fitted with a weather warning system (lights and a siren), DCA had no choice but to call the show.

And when it did start raining, it was a monsoon.

• Like 2

The bummer about Saturday is that Bucs and Cabs likely could have both performed safely. We never say any lightning in the area, and the rain didn't start until about 35-40 minutes after the initial call to clear the stadium. But since the stadium was fitted with a weather warning system (lights and a siren), DCA had no choice but to call the show.

And when it did start raining, it was a monsoon.

We were speculating as to whether Bucs or Cabs could have somehow worked that siren into their show. LOL
  • Like 1

i thought they were letting that slide. :augen51:

"Let it Slide":

Skyliners would have beaten Crusaders, Spirit and Jersey Surf......... :shutup:

Elphaba

• Like 1

I've noticed that Sky has been in three shows and have had an increase in penelties at every show. .02 - .04 - and .06. Anyone have knowledge as to why?

• Like 1