At Finals (LOS), best $79 seats?

I only just today finally confirmed that my friends are coming with me to Finals this year. Therefore, there are not great tickets left...

I was wondering what DCPers thought were the best seats in the $79 price range?

Looks like 145, 245, 445, 545 and 645 are available (these sections are all on the far left).

Thoughts?

Sat up in the middle 500s for finals one year and LOVED it. If you love the blast zone, go low. If you love seeing the visuals, go high.

Sat up in the middle 500s for finals one year and LOVED it. If you love the blast zone, go low. If you love seeing the visuals, go high.

We have sat mostly low in 142 the last several years and gotten our faces peeled off. I was wondering if the 4's and 5's were a good combo or if the 2's were the best bet.

I only just today finally confirmed that my friends are coming with me to Finals this year. Therefore, there are not great tickets left...

I was wondering what DCPers thought were the best seats in the $79 price range?

Looks like 145, 245, 445, 545 and 645 are available (these sections are all on the far left).

Thoughts?

Check out corps websites. Some may still have finals tix for sale. Better tix and buying from the corps puts money in their pockets.

• Like 1

Check out corps websites. Some may still have finals tix for sale. Better tix and buying from the corps puts money in their pockets.

Great idea, thanks!

You may need to move fast. Even the corps are beginning to sell out of good tickets.

Saw a post today on the DCP Facebook page about Jersey Surf still selling tickets in their bloc for Indy.