Bushwackers Invitational - July 24

In addition to the crazy heat, the stadium at Woodbridge featured the WORLD'S LOUDEST PA SYSTEM. When he was announcing, I felt like Fran was inside my head, screaming at me from the inside out.

Terrifying, I tell you. I think my tinnitus got worse.

Makes up for the PA system at Wildwood, which is so bad I could be speaking Telugu and no one would notice. :tongue:

If I get to work another show at Woodbridge, perhaps we'll back the volume off a notch. LOL.

• Like 3

Thanks Fran! The Bushwacker volunteers and Woodbridge HS Band Parents did a great job yesterday. Thank you to all the fans that braved the heat and humidity and especially all the corps members for performing on Sunday. We had a great time and the facility in Woodbridge is exceptional. We had a wonderful time seeing all of the Bushwacker Alumni and friends at the Hall of Fame Induction and at the show. A great day of drum corps!

One of my current students, a senior in HS, is playing snare in Bush this year and is having a blast!

• Like 3

Just heard Bush pulled out of the Everrett Ma,show anyone know why?

A huge bus bill that could put the organization in a precarious financial situation so late in the season. This is not recent news, this was decided weeks ago. No conspiracy happening here Chuck, sorry.