Any junior corps that don't compete in DCI?

I was just reading the latest ranking and realised there is a total of 43 corps competing in DCI this year and this got me wondering if there are any other corps left that don't compete in DCI?

I was just reading the latest ranking and realised there is a total of 43 corps competing in DCI this year and this got me wondering if there are any other corps left that don't compete in DCI?

Cadets2 have an age-limit like DCI but compete in DCA due to geography and weekend-only format

Westchester Brassmen. Awesome corps that does not compete. But they come to shows and do lots of parades.

Cadets2 have an age-limit like DCI but compete in DCA due to geography and weekend-only format

Cadets2 has an age limit like DCI, but the ages range from 16-25 so that's why they compete in DCA rather than DCI.

Cadets2 has an age limit like DCI, but the ages range from 16-25 so that's why they compete in DCA rather than DCI.

I thought their cutoff was now 20 or 21? But I could have heard that wrong.

I thought their cutoff was now 20 or 21? But I could have heard that wrong.

Because I get things wrong from time to time (friends would say often...), I looked it up. Now if the website is not up to date, that's another matter and I'll stand corrected. I know the rumor has been that they want a BDB or SCVC, but I never heard that from Cadets folks, only in the stands when Cadets2 perform. If that is the case, they should compete in Open Class, just my opinion.

Edited by Tim K