Minneapolis Musings

I'll be my own devil's advocate- Troop very mature design lots of room for growth- my goodness this is going to be a battle royale

• Like 3

Ok I think those uniforms work

• Like 1

Musically this is great. There's still something clunky about the transitions between the character sections I can't quite figure out visually though.

• Like 1

I love NASTY French horns!

Musically this is great. There's still something clunky about the transitions between the character sections I can't quite figure out visually though.

Thought that too, seems like the transitions are forced at a few moments

Could just be a light to moderate rain for an hour and a half or so..the way those storm cells are merging they may collapse. Not sure if the corps can even play through a light rain w/the electronics though.

Holy Mellos Troop

• Like 1

Could just be a light to moderate rain for an hour and a half or so..the way those storm cells are merging they may collapse. Not sure if the corps can even play through a light rain w/the electronics though.

BK will- see DATR 2013;) hehehe

Put what ya got on the field