7:24 p.m. Pacific Crest - Diamond Bar, CA

7:41 p.m. Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

7:58 p.m. Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

8:15 p.m. Intermission

8:35 p.m. Troopers - Casper, WY

8:52 p.m. The Academy - Tempe, AZ

9:09 p.m. Blue Devils - Concord, CA

9:26 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

I've been going to this show since 2013...Last year Troopers and Academy were missing when they were there in 2014. Last year I was surprised that BAC and BD came to the show. Crown used to be the only corps in the lot that would end up in finals in August. I'm excited to see how they all stack up this year....though I wish BAC was also in the line up.

Edited by msumello
  • Like 1

The Troopers's show in 2013 was a close second to Crown for me in terms of enjoyment. If it weren't for that killer brass line Crown wields every year....and that Abyss ballad....I'll never forget that resonance.

This lineup should be fantastic!

I think this is the first head-to-head matchup between Pacific Crest and Spirit of Atlanta.

Going tonight. Saw BD and Crown last night in Warrensburg. BD had an accessible show. I was one giant goosebump by the end of the ballad. I didn't care for Crown during the theater broadcast however they sold it to me last night.

I think PC may have already left Spirit in the dirt.

• Like 1

Big show for Troopers. Any chance at finals is if they can close the gap with Academy. Loosing to Boston last night did not help there chances. And at this point I see 12th a hoarse race between Boston, Troopers, and Academy. And if betting I would have my money on Boston.

Big show for Troopers. Any chance at finals is if they can close the gap with Academy. Loosing to Boston last night did not help there chances. And at this point I see 12th a hoarse race between Boston, Troopers, and Academy. And if betting I would have my money on Boston.

Can't disagree with that 3-horse race, but if they can add a bit more, I'm going to put my chips on The Academy this year.

Can't disagree with that 3-horse race, but if they can add a bit more, I'm going to put my chips on The Academy this year.

I'm with you on this one. The respect i have for BAC is thru the roof. But i think Academy breaks through this year after coming so close in 2007.

panel for the show

Ge 1: Phil Madden
Ge 2: George Boulden
Vp: Chris Casteel
Va: Chris Raichle
Cg: Michele Bowers
Brs: Brett Johnson
Ma: Chester Phillips
Perc: Al Dunn
MSUMello -- feel free to copy/paste into your OP and I will erase here.
Edited by corpsband