Music City Masterpiece - Nashville Show Thread

Exactly. I've always found it weird that the 2-time World Champion Madison Scouts aren't regulars when the Bluecoats, who have never won in their history, are almost always included. For crying out loud, DCI, it's called the Tour of Champions!

That'll change this year hopefully.

The description I read about the ToC shows this year is completely different than the original meaning. The first ToC event was 2006 in Pasadena after finals. It was a Tour of Champions minus Star and Anaheim. Now they bill it as more of "in the spirit of champions in all of the corps" or something like that. So it's different.

Hattie B's is a classic, but can be really busy at lunch.

There are a number of good places to eat in Hillsboro Village, which is southeast of Vandy. Jonathan's and Pancake Pantry for starters.

San Antonio Taco is another good choice, close to campus.

Is there a way to know who is warming up where?

I love Hattie B's but that line though! That's why I order online and just pick it up.

I've been hitting up Otaku South a lot lately. Hmmmmm. What to do.

Madison was in a TOC show last year. Isn't Crown's "Nightbeat" show a TOC show?

I hope they have the parking situation for the Corps planned better this time around, was a pain last time with the lot also in use by students from I believe the medical school. Getting around randomly parked cars was quite an adventure

I hope they have the parking situation for the Corps planned better this time around, was a pain last time with the lot also in use by students from I believe the medical school. Getting around randomly parked cars was quite an adventure

That's the problem with doing anything during the day at Vanderbilt. The medical center uses that main football lot for parking.