Sizzlin' in HOTlanta (DCI Southeast, Atlanta - July 30th)

Both aren't TOO far off of where they were scoring though, but it is the worst possible outcome for each.

I think if anyone got it bad it's Pacific Crest/Cascades. Both made some serious ground up behind Spirit/Mandarins/OC/ect. and then today they are WAY early before Surf with a big huge intermission smacked between them.

• Like 1

out of all the lots, Atlanta was probs my least favorite as a member. The crowds were great, but there was no grass, not much room, and it was just kind of chaos.

DCI South used to be in Birmingham and and had dirt lots. 1991 DCI South it rained as you can image MUD..everywhere...treking through the lot back to the trucks with pit Equipment..and all over the floors in the buses.

The judges need to do a better job of scoring the early groups. I think they are either over conservative or lazy early in the day.

The judges need to do a better job of scoring the early groups. I think they are either over conservative or lazy early in the day.

I'm the kind of fan that has issues with scores and placements everywhere in competition, so I don't see anything especially poor with how they score these 'early groups'.... again, I disagree with them everywhere! ha

• Like 1

Re-lining the hash marks during INT. GH would be proud.

• Like 2

Yes, but if they don't do it before the Cadets block he will be mad calling it a competitive imbalance!

He's a competitive imbalance!

• Like 1

Yes, but if they don't do it before the Cadets block he will be mad calling it a competitive imbalance!

Lol! Of course!

• Like 1