NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC 31 July 2016

I think those of us that bought the $69 package don't have it, but the $99 does.

I have the full package. Was able to watch Vanguard and Scouts then they cut me off.

I purchased the $99 full package. I was surprised, but delighted, to receive the broadcast! By the way, it was the best quality broadcast production I've seen so far on DCI-Live. Remember last year, when it seemed we had an A Team and a B Team doing the work? This was A+ all the way! Steve Rondinaro is a REAL asset to DCI. I got the feeling this event was used as a "dry run" for the Indy broadcast team. Even the camera shots selected told a better story! Too bad it all became a Short Story!

• Like 1

In spite of Mother Nature being a REAL $!^@% last night, we were treated to faboulous performances.

Coming off the Atlanta show where the acoustics were darn awful, the sound was heavenly beautiful at BB&T Stadium. Only regret, as shared by 9,000 fans, is we didn't get to see Crown (and The Cadets and BD).

BOO MOTHER NATURE!!! No, I am not Blooing, I am BOOOOOOING!!!!

PS - wow what an terrific show the Crown folks put on in hosting this show. From a performance by a "The Voice" singer Katie Basden, to a fly over during America The Beautiful, and the perfect start of the show by SCV. Kudos Carolina Crown Team!!!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

I hate that stadium with a passion of a thousand burning suns.

i agree that its not the best, but at least it was in Charlotte...which is right next to Fort Mill...and not all the way in Winston-Salem. I'm just bitter that it was moved, haha.

i agree that its not the best, but at least it was in Charlotte...which is right next to Fort Mill...and not all the way in Winston-Salem. I'm just bitter that it was moved, haha.

Better parking + venue - surrounding stadium a little sketchy admittedly + closer from where I live! = they consulted me and that's why they moved :cool:

Yes, some former Cadets marchers and/or instructors. Also a number of home grown guys and then people like Doug and Dave who have been with the corps for a long long time (the Canada connection).

and Mike Fanning and Jon Vanderkolff - and we can't get a competitive drum corps going in Ontario.