1979 Prelims Videos

Hi,

Anyone know if any vendor was able to remaster the 79 Prelims that were lost by DCI when they had a fire years ago? I would like to be able to see the show I marched in!!!

Thanks.

Ken

Edited by Ken987
  • Like 1

I was one of 3 lead sopranos with the Boston Crusaders. It was quite a summer. I am 54 years old now and my memory fades...but looking at the music and the towns we visited I am sure I marched that summer with them. I remember Whitewater having more mosquitoes than Florida..and I remember Alabama...I took a bus back to Florida right after our hearts were crushed at prelims....

I posted in an old thread on the guy who said he did solos. There were only 3 of us and so I remember both guys were younger than me. But can still picture their faces. No clue what the names were.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of 79. Twenty six horns. Read Bill Manning's comments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmR0_KFcEU

That corps was great.

Saw them a couple of times that summer on the East coast... they blew us out of the stadium each time. Talk about high energy!!!