Fleetwood Sounds added to Inspire Arts & Music Portfolio

Inspire Arts & Music is proud to announce that it has been selected to run Fleetwood Sounds, a leader in providing historical recordings to the drum corps

activity. We are grateful for the leadership of board member Michael J. Woodall in acquiring this precious asset.

The aquisition will allow Inspire and the Boston Crusaders to run and be the sole beneficiary from the proceeds of operating Fleetwood Sounds. The operation will be moved from Lynn to the Inspire Arts & Music headquarters in Hyde Park, MA.

IAM Executive Director/COO Chris Holland says “This should be a good opportunity for brand building, fan engagement, and the organization. Thank you, Michael Woodall, for your work to acquire and safeguard this great piece of drum corps history that also generates revenue to further the programs offered by Inspire.”

According to the seller Wayne Terminello “The Fleetwood Drum & Bugle Corps CD series has been digitally re-mastered from original recordings by Fleetwood from 1958-1975. The latest digital recording and mastering technology has been used to provide the best quality recordings possible. I could not be happier to do this deal and know that the Fleetwood collection will be in good hands with an organization that truly cares about the activity.”

“I can still remember my brother Rick playing me my first Fleetwood record when I was 8 and would have never imagined purchasing the company at that time. This critical part of Drum corps history will be preserved forever and also gives Inspire and the Boston Crusaders a significant amount of content to use to attract more fans and revenue!” said Woodall.

This deal continues on the recent expansion to Inspire’s programs, all of which focus on meeting the organization’s mission while bringing positive revenue streams to increase the financial health of Inspire. This deal will be coordinated and partnered with recent acquired assets including the Great East Music Festivals, the new Great East Music Store (GEMS), the partnership with Yamaha to utilize and sell equipment through GEMS, and the recently formed Inspire Investment Club. All of these initiatives share the same goal of positioning Inspire to provide leadership and life lessons through the arts for thousands of young adults in the New England area and across the country.

This is another exciting move for our organization!

For more information on Fleetwood Sounds, please visit fleetwoodsounds.com