Confused?

Well, see, I did this math, then began looking for the rule change that scoring would be kept to 9 digits to the right of the decimal...

Well played, Sir. Well played. (But a word of warning...don't trip over BRASSO's tarp...)

Edited by HornTeacher

As electronics are legal, you will be able to use a tarp patch synth patch for the extra 2 square feet. Soon people will begin to rely on this too much, however, and there will be complaints about visual goo.

Is the electronics patch for the rolling device before and after the show?

Why not just hologram-it? Besides it's that Concord BD bingo bank account....

Ok thank you all for the answers and now I'm more confused then ever with all the math and dimensions. I used the visual score instead of the GE in my post and I guess that's where I'm confused looking at the GE scores before Atlanta and since they have jumped by at least a point every show. I wouldn't expect them to decrease however I don't follow how it could increase. I guess it really doesn't matter in the end. I am more of a story type show or a theme it's easier for me personally to follow. The BD show is hard for me to follow it kinda seems all over the place to me the tarp pulled it together for me a little but I'm still lost watching it. I have so much respect for all the corps I feel they all deserve to win just for the effort they put into it. Thanks again all