Best live shows vs. Multimedia

Now that we are nearing finals and many/most of us have had the opportunity to see live shows. Which shows suprised you live verses viewing them on DCI live or the unnamed website? I'm not looking for your favorite show just the ones that after seeing live totally changed your opinion of it.

For me I liked the Cavies show on DCI live but was thinking is just an above average show performed very well. Seeing it live just blew me away. Thoughts?

BD. Seeing them online at their family day i was scared for them. Reminded me of their Texas swing in 2011 to start the season. Just a train wreck by their standards. Than saw them live in Riverside. Wow!!! Also Academy. So much better live in person.

• Like 1

Blue Knights!! This is a totally different show watching it live and not enough people are giving it a chance!!

• Like 2

Bluecoats 2015. Kinetic Noise did absolutely nothing for me until I saw it live. The concept, title and music choices seemed pretentious and arbitrary until I finally saw them live in Houston last year.

This year, I think BK is at another level live. I liked their show when I went to Allentown, I loved it after seeing it live.

Bluecoats LIVE this year are just so dang exciting...at least they were at Chester....more so than the on the broadcasts in comparison...

• Like 1

Blue Knights!! This is a totally different show watching it live and not enough people are giving it a chance!!

I didn't really feel the same...saw them live at Chester...very disappointed...I'll will keep an open mind and continue to give them a chance...I guess their show is just not my taste though...

Bluecoats LIVE this year are just so dang exciting...at least they were at Chester....more so than the on the broadcasts in comparison...

My wife agrees with you. Her choice was Bluecoats. She said "thats good" on DCI but was amazed seeing it live. I loved coats the first time I saw it on DCI so I guess when seeing it live I already expected an incredibly awesome show and it delivered.

Edited by mountaineers97

Bluecoats, Blue Devils and Blue Knights for the last couple of years. All 3 need to be seen live to really appreciate what they are doing and accomplishing.

• Like 3